Friday, September 26, 2014

In Vitro Fertilization






Let me start this out explaining why this is the gofund me account I chose. This beautiful lady is my cousin! I know hard to believe, I could have such a good looking cousin! But alas i do. How did i miss out on those genes?! haha. Okay back on topic. No joke this is the most amazing women i can think of! I honestly couldn't begin to go through what she is. When we were kids we played games together at family reunions and she was always playing with the babies, asking to hold them, sitting next to them playing peek-a-boo. She is supposed to be this mom, she has always had that mom love for children. It hurts me to see her have to go through this. But wow she is turning into an even stronger more amazing women!! Watch this video and go check out Meet Abbey's page.

Chellcee and Garrett from modern-atelier on Vimeo.

Here are some of my most favorite pictures of Chellcee! We are on a time crunch now to help out this couple! This Gofundme me account ends on the 30th of this month!!! That's right we have 4 days!!! Please consider helping them out in anyway you can no matter how small! I couldn't think of a more deserving couple!

This process has been no where easy for either Chellcee nor Garrett. Here are a couple fun pictures from this couple going through this crazy process! I know this is not long but i really feel Modern-atelier Did a fabulous job on the video!!


No comments:

Post a Comment