Saturday, October 25, 2014

News from this blogger...

I want to start this story with the crazy beginning that started about 5 weeks ago. I began to gain my Hypothyroid symptoms back fairly quickly. It started with being completely worn out! And not the typical toddler chasing tired. But the can't keep my eyes open even after a full nights sleep, tired. It didn't stop there, I got my goiter back. Started feeling like I was going to pass out. I was shaky and spacey. I hate that all the sudden all of this came back and was getting worse by the day. 
Not only did all these symptoms come back. But I went and saw my first military doctor. He literally stood by his desk through the whole appointment. He asked why I was there. I told him I wanted to have my thyroid checked and maybe my vitamin levels sense I was so tired all the time. He stood there typed on his computer and told me to go to lab. That was it?! He wasn't going to look me over or ask me more questions?! So frustrated I got my blood work and left.
5 weeks after my symptoms started and he didn't get back with me(1 week later) we set up an appointment. I came in and all he had to say was your on the high range of normal but still normal so I cant do anything for you. Frustrated I explained how my morning went that day….
            But let me take you back to 8 days before that. Brian’s co-worker/friend took our family pictures….
 
Just missing our oldest son(in Montana with his mom)








 and all she wanted was us to bring a sd card not thinking I just gave her the one out of my phone. She hit format and I lost all my photos. (don’t worry they were backed up on the computer only a few days before.) But the part I hated was all my apps were gone. I know I know what a teenage thing to say. But all my apps including my period tracker….

So basically my memory is shot and my thyroid makes that even worse. So I cant remember dates…. So the day before the doctor I re-downloaded the app for my phone (pink pad.)  Guess what?! Yep I was late (8 days!) I am pregnant!!! June 2015!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment