Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Inspirational Quote: Pain is gain

I feel like this is another one i can really relate too. Sense I've been through quite a bit in the last 5 years. I've learned that if I didn't go through those things. Then I never would have married my husband he is amazing but also falls under categories i wouldn't have dated 5 years ago. He is a divorcee (yep so am I see how it changed my view) He is in the air force (I never wanted to leave utah, but that quickly changed when everything was a reminder of the bad years.) He had a kid (Yep i have a kid now too.) See where this is going now. I literally would never have dated him before just for those 3 reasons. But I couldn't be happier!!! Life sucks sometimes but its good to know it's all for a good reason.


<3 Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment