Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Life is Wonderful

I found this quote on Pinterest. I get so caught up in daily life of "how I wish it was this" or "it would be easier if it were like this." I remind my self daily of this. My life is not perfect, no its not where I want it to be and its going to be a while to get there. But, I have 3 wonderful kids and the most amazing hubby! None of us our perfect we always make mistakes. However, my life is wonderful and even with the bills and the stresses, everyday has wonderful moments to bask in. Just take a moment to watch your kids even when there driving you crazy. to listen to there footsteps when they go sneaking out of bed. Don't forget to kiss your husband/wife/man/women/children. For these our wonderful and are what brings light into the dark. :)

Megan
My Intro

No comments:

Post a Comment